Thatch’s co-living concepts combine the affordability of sharing an apartment with the ease of fully-furnished, move-in ready accommodations. You can rent a private bedroom for custom lengths of time with options for private or shared bathrooms. All Thatch units are move-in ready and your rent always includes utilities and wi-fi. For more specific information check out our FAQ page or search for a place and browse some of our listings.
**For the health and safety of our customers and staff we have implemented COVID-specific policies that you can view on our site by clicking the link below**
Link to Our Policies
Co-living is Thatch’s most economical way to access Boston. When you compare the cost of a co-living unit to more traditional rentals the savings and value are obvious, no matter how long you stay.
- THATCH TYPICAL STUDIO
- Monthly rent $1,600 $1,800
- Utilities/Wi-fi/Cleaning/Supplies Included $210
- Total Monthly Costs $1,600 $2,010
- One Time Costs
- Moving costs Included $1,000
- Broker fees Included $1,800
- Furniture purchases Included $2,000
- All-In Annual Cost $19,200 $28,920
- All-In Monthly Cost $1,600 $2,410
- monthly | annual savings with Thatch $810 | $9,720
In addition to cost savings, with Thatch you get:
Professionally designed, built and managed, you’ll enjoy spending time at home in your Thatch.
No need to filter through hundreds of listings, tour properties in person, set up utility accounts, coordinate movers or shop for furniture.