Co-living at Highland is a four-building property, each building consisting of five or six co-living bedrooms. The majority of these rooms have private (ensuite) bathrooms, with three being our larger ensuite+ rooms. The kitchen and living rooms are located on the main floor of each building with the bedrooms mostly above, 2 per floor. Built from the ground-up with co-Living in mind, Highland is best-class and provides flexible housing for young and traveling professionals and students alike.
- Mostly private (ensuite) baths with some shared options
- Fully furnished with smart TV (linens not provided)
- Keyless entry
- Queen size bed
- Individual heating and cooling control
- Shared Laundry
- Shared Kitchen and Living Spaces
- Stairs only (no elevator)
- Highly walk-able location.
- Orange line train nearby.
- Available for 30 days and up
Co-Living on Highland is the culmination of BREC and Thatch’s years of experience in the co-living and furnished housing business. When BREC purchased the site, a blighted and failing structure occupied the land. Designed and built from the ground-up in 2021, Thatch on Highland offers larger bedrooms, most with private baths, outdoor space, views and natural light from every window as well as modern kitchen and living room setups. Solar panels on the roof of this building help to minimize its operational carbon footprint. There is bike parking and a few parking spaces for rent for those in need of a car.